Wednesday 23 April 2008

Christian TV

I just wonder what God would say if he watched some of the Christian programmes that are on TV?
John: God
God: Yes John
John; I want to be rich live a long life and never be sick!
God: Why?
John: Well I was watching this programme….
God: Don’t tell me Christian TV
John: Yes God nearly all the stations preached get saved become wealthy get healed get saved and filled with the Holy Spirit then become even more wealthy get healed and saved properly.
God: Stop what did you say?
John: Which part?
God: Did you say get SAVED AND HEALED PROPERLY?
John: Yes there was this Pastor or Mr PhD or Mr Deacon or Mr Minister at Large or Mr Head over all (where do they get these qualifications from?)who was saying that some people did not get healed properly from their sickness when other Christian people or Leaders laid hands on them and needed to come to him so that he could do it properly now to be fair he said it was in your name even though you had to plant a seed (money) for it usually into their ministry.
God: Am I not God
John: Yes Lord
God: Am I not God
John: Yes Lord
God: I am alpha and omega the beginning and the end without me nothing would be. Nothing is impossible for me if I say to this mountain move it will move or if I say to the sea roll back it will roll back why because I am God and above me there is no one else. I am God to be worshiped by my people whom I love with a love mankind can not understand and all I do for them is Free.
John: I know that Lord
God: Then if I SAVE OR HEAL someone they are healed and forgiven JESUS PAID THE PRICE FOR EVERYONE AND THEY HAVE THE FREE CHOICE TO BELIEVE OR NOT TO BELIEVE!
God: Any Questions
John: No God.
God: What about my Sheep John have you fed them today?

No comments: